A number of further significant changes have been made to our website over the past month. These have included a mixture of Phase 2 ‘business as usual’ revisions, along with some more complex and time consuming, preliminary Phase 3 updates:
- Home – Our Phase 2 ‘business as usual’ changes have included revisions to the 3D chart, bringing it up-to-date with our latest hydro-electric generation statistics.
- The Scheme – For quick and comparative reference, additional charts have been created which map our hydro-electric generation on a year-by-year basis.
- Gallery – A new online gallery has been created, initially containing circa 50 photographs that showcase the construction phase of our hydro infrastructure.
- About Us – This page has been updated to include more historical background information about the settlement of Ludford; the physical home of our hydro-plant.
- Downloads – Further ‘Additional Related-Interest Information Links’ have been added to this page, to widen the appeal of our website and its content.
Over the coming months, we will continue to update the hydro generation chart with our monthly renewable energy outputs. In addition to this, we will also be working on the feasibility plans for some further, more complex and aspirational updates to the website. If these subsequently come to fruition, they will form a continuation of our Phase 3 updates, for ad hoc delivery sometime in the future.
In the meantime, once again, we hope you enjoy the applied changes and don’t forget to visit the website from time to time, to check for further updates. Many thanks for your continued interest and, for supporting the work of the Ludlow Hydro Co-Operative.